Enjoy this entire circuit in Saint Petersburg and Moscow and treat yourself 8 days to discover all the charms of Russia.
What are you waiting to book your tour of Russia?
YOU WILL VISIT: Moscow, Saint Petersburg.
DAY 1: CITY OF ORIGIN - MOSCOW
- Flight Spain - Moscow
2nd DAY: MOSCOW
Breakfast. Panoramic tour of Moscow. Where we can contemplate the most emblematic buildings of the city. Visit of the Novodevichi Monastery. It is situated on the edge of a small lake that inspired Tchaikovsky in his composition of the “Swan Lake”. Lunch. Free afternoon. Accommodation. Possibility of an optional visit to the Moscow Metro.
- Half pension
- Included activities: Guided tour of Moscow, Visit of the Novodevichy Monastery, Visit to the Moscow Metro (Optional)
3nd DAY: MOSCOW
Breakfast. Day off. Accommodation. Possibility of an optional excursion to Serguiev Posad (excursion with lunch included). Visit of the Monastery and stop at Izmáilovo and its famous market.
- Included activities: Excursion to Sergiev Posad (Optional)
4nd DAY: MOSCOW
Breakfast. Day off. Accommodation. Possibility of optionally visiting the Tretyakov Gallery.
- Activities included: Visit to the Tretyakov Gallery (Optional)
5th DAY: MOSCOW - SAINT PETERSBURG
Breakfast. At the indicated time, transfer to the railway station and departure by high-speed train to Saint Petersburg. Arrival and panoramic tour of Saint Petersburg, declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco. Visit of the Peter and Paul Fortress, from its walls, daily, a cannon fire marks twelve o'clock. Lunch. We will continue enjoying the squares, statues, the wide avenues, here called Prospects (Prospekt), crossed by rivers and canals. Stroll along Nevsky Prospect, the main avenue of Saint Petersburg, lined with shops and baroque buildings. Visit of the Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan. Hotel moving and lodging.
- High Speed Train Moscow - Saint Petersburg
- Half pension
- Activities included: Panoramic tour of Saint Petersburg, Visit of the Peter and Paul Fortress, Visit of the Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan
6th DAY: SAINT PETERSBURG
Breakfast. Day off. Accommodation. Possibility to optionally take a Canal Cruise and optionally visit the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, as well as an optional visit to the Hermitage Museum.
- Activities included: Cruise through the Canals (Optional), Visit to the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood and the Hermitage Museum (Optional)
7th DAY: SAINT PETERSBURG
Breakfast. Day off. Possibility of an optional excursion to Peterhof and visit of the Grand Palace and its park and return from Peterhof by hydrofoil to Saint Petersburg. Optional visit of the Cathedral of San Nicolás de los Marinos. Optional excursion to Pavlovsk and visit of the Palace and park, and Pushkin, with an external view of the Catherine Palace and park. Accommodation.
- Included activities: Excursion to Peterhof and visit of the Grand Palace (Optional), Visit to the Cathedral of St. Nicholas of the Sailors (Optional), Excursion to Pavlovsk and Pushkin
8TH DAY: SAINT PETERSBURG - CITY OF ORIGIN
- Flight Saint Petersburg - Spain
What are you going to find in this article?
Valid Identity Document or Passport. You should bear in mind that some countries require a passport valid for more than 6 months from the date of departure from the visited country. It is the client's responsibility to check the entry and visa requirements of the countries to which they are traveling or passing through.
- Optional assistance and cancellation insurance.
- Visa (€ 95 per person up to 15 business days before departure. € 155 per person for urgent visas).
- Entrances to museums or monuments (except in the indicated places), drinks, tips.
KEEP IN MIND …
- Prices based on a certain airfare subject to availability at the time of confirming the reservation.
- Some airlines charge a supplement for checking luggage. The scheduled flight times can be modified by the airline.
- Rates and fuel supplement subject to change by the airline up to 20 days before departure.
- The price of the trip does not include local taxes or ecotaxes charged by certain tourist areas, unless otherwise specified. These amounts will be paid directly at destination.
- If due to the pick-up time of a transfer to the airport, or to the hotel, you cannot enjoy any part of the diet included in the trip, be it breakfast, lunch or dinner, this part will not be reimbursed.
- Air supplements may vary depending on the departure date of the trip.
- The order of the itinerary can vary without altering the content of the visits.
- To pay on arrival tickets to the archaeological sites included in the program € 100 approx.
- Service fee of obligatory payment at destination € 25 not including tips from the guide.
- The entry visa is included if the passengers send a copy of the passport scanned in color at least 10 days before the departure of the trip (it will be free), otherwise it must be paid 40 Jordanian dinars (55 € approx.).
- Accommodation in planned or similar hotels.
Russia holiday packages
To the west of the country is Moscow, a prosperous and modern city with architecture that will blow your mind. Stroll through the Red Square and travel the Kremlin, a fortified complex where you will find churches, palaces and the Russian Parliament. Enter the St. Basil's Cathedral, famous for its multi-colored domes in the shape of onions.
Look at the embalmed body of Vladimir Lenin, the first Head of Government of the Soviet Union, in the Lenin's Mausoleum. Book a ticket to attend a ballet and opera show at the Bolshoi theater.
Tour part of the 119 hectares of downtown Gorky Park, where you can enjoy a picnic or join a game of volleyball in the summer and practice your tricks on the ice rink in winter.
See the landscape that separates Moscow from San Petersburgoon a northbound train ride. The Sapsan high-speed train makes the 700-kilometer (435 mi) journey in less than four hours.
Saint Petersburg is the cultural capital of the country. You can see hundreds of years of Western art in the Hermitage Museum, which has more than three million pieces. Learn about one of the masters of surrealism at the Museum Salvador Dalí. Take a city tour aboard a boat that will take you through its canals.
Many Russians enjoy their holidays in the Coast of the Black Sea, where you will find a large number of beaches and resorts. The biggest of them is Sochi, which stretches 144 kilometers (90 mi) along the coast.
Bordered by the Caucasus mountains, it also functions as a ski resort in the winter and in 2014 it hosted the Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games.
The vast untamed lands and varied landscapes of Russia offer limitless opportunities for outdoor activities. Climb the volcanic peaks of the kamchatka peninsula in the Far East.
Walk on the banks of Lake Baikal from Siberia and through the forests and lakes of Paanajärvi national park, a virgin area near the border with Finland.
For a fascinating tourist experience, take a legendary trip aboard the Trans-Siberian Train, the longest railway in the world. One of the most popular routes is the one that makes the journey from Moscow to Beijing, a week-long journey that passes through huge areas of virgin land and remote villages with small wooden houses.
OTHER VACATION OFFERS THAT CAN INTEREST YOU
Holiday Travel: flight + hotel