If you have come this far it is because you have thought or are planning visit United StatesWell then, let me tell you that you have come to the right place, since in this article we will give you the best advice if you are going to visit the United States.
What to know before going to the United States?
Here is a list of things you should know before going to the United States for the first time:
- He is: The ESTA is the name that receives the mandatory travel authorization for travelers who enter the United States for a stay of less than 90 days, whether for business, for vacations, etc. It is also necessary if you travel to the United States as a stopover by countries. It is also necessary if you travel to the United States as a stopover for other countries. It is also necessary if you travel to the country as a stopover for other countries. The ESTA website explains in detail which countries have an agreement with the United States that requires this authorization.
- Traveling without health insurance- Travel insurance is not mandatory, but is highly recommended. You should take out this insurance as soon as you book your flights, since public health is much less complete than in Spain and a simple appendectomy can cost thousands of dollars.
- Remember to travel with dollars: it is better to bring them from Spain, we cannot pay with euros and it is convenient to bring dollars from home since exchange rates in the United States are very high.
- Security: Every time a foreign citizen leaves the plane, they have to go through immigration, give their fingerprints, take a photo and answer various questions. You have to fill out a form, the customs one, which contains personal data, flight data, the purpose of the trip and some additional information.
- Traveler registration: not required, but highly recommended.
- Plugs: the plugs of the power outlets are not universal. In the United States, the voltage is lower, so it takes longer to charge the mobile than in Spain.
What to see in the United States?
- Yellowstone: In a tour of about 5 days you can see geysers, hot springs, boiling mud pools, fumaroles and canyons.
- Ruta 66- One of the best experiences in America is a multi-week car or motorcycle trip along Route 66, which runs from Chicago to the Santa Monica Pier and is almost 4.000 kilometers long.
- San Francisco: one of the essential places in the United States. A city very different from the big metropolises like Los Angeles, NY or Chicago. San Francisco is much smaller and has beautiful Victorian buildings.
- Las Vegas, the capital of sin: Las Vegas has incredible casinos and hotels that offer visitors countless options, from a gondola ride on the Venetian Canal to spectacular roller coasters.
- Orlando: Home of the best theme parks in the world. The main parks are Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Studios and LEGOLAND.
We hope that all this information will help you and use our advice so that you do not have any problems when entering the United States, since that is the most difficult part, in addition to that we hope that our small guide of places to visit in The United States can also help you when choosing the destination that best suits your itinerary. Finally, we hope you have a great time with your family, friends or partner, as this is a trip to enjoy from the beginning to the end.